Outputs of the NEREUS project
- 1 joint feasibility study (based on pilot specific/local feasibility studies) providing detailed and site specific information with respect to the installation of resource recovering technologies
- 9 decentralized wastewater plants to recover energy, resources (f.i nutrients) and water in 5 different locations.
- 3 test/monitoring reports (resources, water, energy) to measure and optimise the performance of the installed resource recovering technologies
- A strategy to provide decision makers involved in the selection process of waste water treatment information about opportunities to implement resource recovering technology
- A decision support tool (DST) providing policy recommendations and specific information on suitable technologies
- A strategy to create acceptance of the community